The Ability Or Inability To Lose Weight & Get Fit Are Mostly A Reflection Of Your Daily Habits.
When India and Rani first started D3, they were sick and tired of feeling sluggish and defeated when it came to weight loss. They both knew they could be consistent with a little support! They are both now living in a better place mentally and physically and maintaining their AFTERS!
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or an advanced athlete, we all, at some point or another, have dealt with consistency issues when it comes to losing weight and creating a healthy lifestyle.
To prove it, have any of the scenarios below ever happened to you?
1. Do you get super motivated and do really well at the beginning of your weight loss journey, but as soon as life throws you an upper cut, you find yourself knocked back into old inconsistent comfy habits?
2. Have you ever started creating excuses as to why you can't workout even though, deep inside, you know it's just an excuse?
3. Have you ever started a new healthy nutrition plan on a Monday, but on Wednesday you eat one thing off your plan, so you decide to restart on the following Monday-- since you "blew" it with that one meal?
Sounds silly but we have ALL done at least one of them! And that is why...
At D3, we teach you how to create consistent healthy habits and specific daily processes that lead to weight loss and a healthy active lifestyle.
So, in other words, we get you to your after pic!
That's what we do.
Ready To Drop The Excuses & Get Started?
1. Try A Free Class To Get A Feel For Our Community.
All Fitness Levels Are Welcome!
2. Take The 28 Day Exercise Consistency Challenge To Get An Idea Of How Our Consistency Coaching Can Help You Create New Habits That Drive You To Results.
3. Schedule Your Membership Consultation To Discuss Your Goals & Create Your Plan Toward Consistency. (Consistency Coaching Is Optional)
"D3 Consistency Coaching has been my personal game changer. The program is designed to help us change inside and out, so this transformation was not over night. I had to stay consistent and decide that I wanted to truly change. I made that decision and committed to the process. I am so happy I did. I am thrilled with the way I look and feel!"
Boot Camp Diva Melodi
Exercise Habit Type: All In/All Out
"I was running like crazy but I could not lose my belly fat. When I started D3, they taught me how to eat so that I not only lost the fat, but I lost it for good!
I am proud to say that I have kept this weight off for almost 3 years now and I am so proud of my ability to be consistent with my nutrition and my workouts!
Boot Camp Diva Jeannine
Exercise Habit Type: Bounce Back
"I will never forget this first picture. It was my first D3 class and we went outside and I had to run. Man, I hated to run! But fast forward to today--I am now a runner and so proud of myself!
D3 Consistency Coaching transformed my life, my body and my spirit. I feel like a brand new person. It was tough, but so very worth it! I've finally learned how to be consistent!"
Boot Camp Diva Felicia
Exercise Habit Type: Start/Stop
Hello & Welcome To D3!
I understand what it’s like to have a deep desire to lose weight and create an active lifestyle. I struggled for years as a person who would start-get frustrated-stop and then start again. I found myself repeating the same goal stunting habits over and over again. I tried and failed on too many exercise fads and silly diets which only seemed to work temporarily but never produced long-term sustainable results. I was demoralized repeatedly until I realized I needed to deal with my own self-sabotage and create a new story for myself--and that is what I did--and you can too!
I know the struggle of wanting to get to YOUR real after shot. And that is exactly why I created solutions for real people, just like you.
D3 teaches the process of consistency. D3 teaches the process of how to develop the habits needed to attain and maintain your goals. Get started now.
Be Fit. Be Consistent. Be Blessed.
Dre, The Exercise Habit Coach
Trinity Church 125 E 26th St. 3rd Floor Studio. 2nd Floor Office/Member Lounge.
(Corner Of 26th & Michigan Ave)
Chicago's South Loop. Free Parking.
312-276-5138 ext 12